Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Starting to take shape




Dodie finished painting Nursery No. 2 today. She did a fantastic job, although I'm not sure she really planned on spending the first 3 days of her week with me! Also, my sweet, sweet husband picked up the furniture, and I only had to threaten one of his boy bits for him to finally understand that when a nesting woman starts to panic it can affect the entire family. The crib will have to be assembled, but just having possession of it makes me feel a lot better about things. I washed some baby clothes earlier and started to pull together a bag for the hospital. We're getting close!

3 comments:

Cathy H. said...

Landry will look pretty in pink!

Pigtails and Puppy Dog Tales said...

I think the pink is very sweet.

Karla said...

I LOVE IT!!!! She will have the most dainty little girl room!! I know you are anxious for her arrival!!