Sunday, January 13, 2008

Landry's room






Nana and Chappy came over today to help out with getting the nursery together. Chappy and Blake put the bed together, hung the shelf for the camera and the chandelier that Pop and Dee gave me for Christmas. Everything looks really sweet, especially the chandelier. I'm very pleased with the way things are coming along. I already have a few things to put on the wall, but we still need more wall hangings and a chair. I intend to do some sort of little painting for the wall, also. My goal for this week is to get everything completely finished up. We'll see how well that goes.

7 comments:

Haley said...

The room is so cute! And I can't wait to meet the precious baby that it belongs to!!

Carrie said...

Now that everything's coming together I'm ready to meet the room's occupant, too!

jennifer said...

I love the bedding carrie. The colors are so cool together. Very funky.

Leslie said...

Carrie! It is so cute!!! I am so happy for you guys. You have such a nice family.

Leslie

Karla said...

absolutely gorgeous!! the girls and I can't wait to meet little Miss Landry and see her new room -- If you need any help with Camden we're available for babysitting and hanging out!!! :)

Katie said...

What a cool room, I think you guys have a knack for baby decorating! Landry is going to love the chandelier such a pretty addition to the perfectly pink girly room! You Lucky dog!

Dodie said...

I am sure her room as beautiful as it is will not be nearly as beautiful as Ms Landry will be in it!!!! Congratulations on both
I love you all
Dodie