Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Definitely on for Thursday

We went back to the OB today for another check today. I'm not quite 3 cm dilated, but my cervix is very soft (which thrilled Dr. Pineda to no end), and that's good enough for him to keep us on the schedule to be induced Thursday. We have to be there at 4 a.m. Dr. Pineda told me to stay off my feet as much as possible, which would not be at all possible if I were here alone with Camden all day tomorrow, so I've called in back up. I have to let Blake get one more day of work in, so my mom is going to babysit us both tomorrow. Haley had to babysit us on Sunday, so I'm feeling a little inadequate, but I'll get over it. I'm going to do my best to take it easy, because as anxious as I am to get her here, I'd really prefer to wait until Thursday at the appointed time. Now watch her surprise us tomorrow! Girls . . .

7 comments:

Haley said...

YAY!!!!!I can't wait!

Chad said...

I wish I could be there Thursday. Somebody call me when Landry makes her entrance.

Haley said...

Will do Chad! I'm betting for a lunchtime baby so make sure you aren't at a roulette wheel around that time!! Hey, this is your 1st neice- Congrats!

Karla said...

WOW the first girl!!! she will be born on my grandparents' 68th wedding anniversary!!! Happy birthday little lady!! we'll be on hand so let us know!!!

annie said...

I'll be thinking of yall tomorrow morning. Hope all goes well. Love you!!!!

Kay said...

Uncle Gordon and I will be thinking about all of you, starting around 3:00am our time. I will be praying that your labor is short and Landry's delivery is textbook. I can't wait to see a picture of her.
All my love to the Raineys,
Aunt Kay

Katie said...

She's here! Can't wait to see pictures of that little red headed beauty! Congratulations!!!!! Katie