Thursday, January 24, 2008

Landry has arrived!






Sorry for posting so late. We've had quite a day. Landry arrived at 10:16 this morning. She weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces (an ounce more than her big brother) and is 19.5 inches long. She has a ton of strawberry blond hair and made a very rapid entrance into the world! She's having some respiratory problems so she's going to be spending a few days in the NICU. Her respiratory rate was higher than her heart rate, which was not cool. It should be 30-60 and it was going into the 130s. They're keeping a very close eye on her and she's in the best of hands. She's really made a lot of progress today, which is very encouraging. I'm sorry if this information is a little cloudy, but the pain medicine has me pretty jacked up right now! I'll post some tomorrow when I can think a little clearer. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers that have been sent our way today! Here are some pictures.

5 comments:

Haley said...

She is so precious! I am so excited about Camden's little sister and know she is going to be home with all of you soon! Love all 4 of you!!

wendyspies said...

thank you so much for all of the updates! i can't imagine how hard it is for you right now to keep us in the loop. we are so happy for you, blake, landry, and camden! i am glad the labor went so well. i am sure the breathing will get better. i can't believe how red her hair is - and so curly! from what i see, she is very cute :) i can't wait to see more!!!

Libby said...

I can't wait to see her!

Aunt Tonya said...

I'm so happy for you,Blake and Camden. Looks like both of you did a great job she is beautiful!!! I'm excited to watch her grow as we have seen Camden grow. I love this Blog stuff it's great. Congratulations!! Love yall !!

Unknown said...

What a precious little girl. I am so happy for you and your family and pray that you both will be home soon. I can't wait to see that sweet baby girl in person.