Saturday, January 19, 2008

Blake's new baby

SAFE Planning opened up an office in Sarasota, Florida a few months back. Steve is going to be manning the Florida office while Blake runs things back home. Since there's going to be so much traveling going on they decided getting some wings of their own might make the commute easier. Something about them flying around in a small plane scares the bejesus out of me, but I'm trying to be a big girl about it. Here's what they ended up with:
Blake wants to learn how to fly it, but I'm going to do my best to put that off as long as possible! I can think of two really good reasons why he shouldn't get all wild and crazy with his life these days. And just in case any of you are wondering, we ARE NOT planning a move to Florida in the near future.

4 comments:

Haley said...

Come on, tell the truth....you are more concerned about no potties, aren't you???? Oh yeah, make sure y'all have all of your affairs in order if you decide to jet down to Fl for the weekend.!!

Carrie said...

I am concerned about the potty situation. I was trying not to be negative. Blake bought 3 packages of "travel johns" the other day, so I've been assured I'll have a place to go if I need to. The only problem with that is I'll have to ask everyone, including the pilot, to close their eyes while I aim for something I'll never make it into! I think I'll do my best to hold it!

Pigtails and Puppy Dog Tales said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pigtails and Puppy Dog Tales said...

Women that aren't pregnant tend to hold their bladders a little longer than pregnant women. Oh, you haven't known that's like for quite some time. Just kidding. You'll be back to semi-normal before you know it.