Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My biggest baby


Camden and I had a little cuddle time before he went to bed tonight. We needed it. I've never, ever left him as much as I have in the past week. We're normally together 6 days a week. I think he's really enjoying playing with all his people (so far he's had Nana and Chappy, Pop and Dee, Aunt Dodie, Aunt TK and will have Aunt Beth with him tomorrow), but he definitely knows something's out of whack. He's sweet to me and then cracks me in the head or pulls my hair. At least there are sweet moments in the mix!

1 comment:

Chad said...

That is one sleepy looking big brother. I know he misses his routine as much as you and Blake do. But these are the little speed bumps in the road, and without them, we can't fully appreciate the smooth fresh pavement.

Hang in there, Raineys. Landry will be home soon and we can all get together an love on both of the kids together.