Monday, March 31, 2008

Finding herself




Landry found herself in the mirror on her swing on Saturday. She must have stared up for a good 2 or 3 minutes, smiling because she too realizes how cute she is. Camden was being his regular camera-ham self yesterday before we left. This was just about the only regular thing he did all day. I think he decided if he acted like a butthole and refused to nap all day it would be easier for me to leave him. It almost worked!
So if you're wondering why I'm posting instead of seeing the town it's because Blake's in meetings all day and I'm waiting for my cousin Jennifer to pick me up to go shopping. I'll be seeing the town soon. Have a great day!

6 comments:

Karla said...

she is beautiful!!!

Chad said...

What happens in Vegas, damn well better stay in Vegas, Blake. 3 in diapers at one time would be kinda rediculous.

Haley said...

I'm with Chad, just without the potty mouth! :)

jennifer said...

So nice to see a known smarty pants spell ridiculous incorrectly, too! Ha Ha! I'd been spelling that one wrong all my life until my word processor informed me of my ignorance. That and "insignifiGant". Sorry to point that out but I feel less stupid now.

Cathy H. said...

Alright,
If we start counting off for miss-spelled words, I am outa here!!!!!!!!!

Cathy H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.