Thursday, March 27, 2008

A beautiful evening






It was a really warm day, but it made for a nice evening. We took Camden out front so he could crawl in poop-free grass. This was the first time we've turned him loose in it before, and he was a bit hesitant about letting it touch him much. Blake decided to pull the ginormous weeds out of the flower bed, so Camden and I sat in the grass and enjoyed the evening. Landry was inside swinging, where she has been much of the afternoon and evening. I hope she's not feeling bad from her shots today. I suppose I'll probably be up with her most of he night after her marathon nap.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

What a fitting shirt, "Mr. Happy". Is this kid ever NOT smiling??

Carrie said...

Very rarely!

Haley said...

I should have gotten him a bigger shirt! He is so big- and happy!