Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kickin' it old school - or trying, at least



Danielle turned 30something yesterday! Happy Birthday! Believe it or not, this is the 18th year Danielle and I have celebrated birthdays together. Crazy, yeah? We tried to act like we were 21 again, but we weren't very good at it. Where we used to discuss guys and talk smack about other girls, now we talk about our kids - incessantly! I'm sure we're very annoying that way, but oh well. We went to The Cub for dinner and drinks and then to Eldorado to donate some money. We had a great night!

3 comments:

Pigtails and Puppy Dog Tales said...

Thanks for helping me celebrate my birthday last night. Joey and I had a really good time. I think all parents need a night out every once in a while. And believe me last night should last me for a long time. Thanks Nana & Chappy for staying with Camden and Landry.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Girls! Loosk like you guys had a great time- I want to go next year! Katie

chappy said...

You are quite welcome, Camden and Landry are both a blessing.... Love you guys, Chappy