Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The view from my awesome birthday present!

Can you see the difference? Blake got me a super-duper, big ass camera for my birthday. I mean the kid's still as cute as ever, but the quality is TONS better than my little point-and-shoot. We stole the whole set up idea from Erin, and if you've looked at the pictures of her little guy on her blog you'll understand why. I still have a low-light lens on the way that will make the indoor shots even better!
*
Here's one for comparison:



Keep an eye out for much better photos from here on out!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Gorgeous! Good job on the gifting, Blake!

jennifer said...

Gross! I mean awesome. It's just that now I can see the food in Landry's mouth. I'm soooo jealous!! Way to go, Blake!

Carrie said...

Even the half eaten pretzel looks much clearer!