Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Before the birthday dinner





What a wonderful birthday! Thanks to facebook, I think I received about 80 birthday wishes, which has to be a record in my 34 years. Blake and I went to Bella Fresca for dinner, which was yum-yum-yummy! I somehow managed to fit bread, sesame tempura shrimp, salad, turbot (fish) and hot chocolate flambois in my squished belly.




I never imagined spending my 34th birthday with two 1 year olds at home and another baby on the way, but I truly can't imagine my life being any better than it is at this exact moment. Thank you, Blake, for taking care of me the way you do! And thank you to the rest of my family and friends for making another birthday special. I love you guys!


2 comments:

Cathy H. said...

You are a blessed young woman. Blessed with a wonderful, kind, generous, and loving husband who just happens to be an incredible father. You chose well, my dear. Blessed with 2 beautiful and healthy babies and now another on the way. You are in store for many many more blessings in the next 34 years of your life! Just remember, to receive a blessing, you must be a blessing. You are a blessing to your Dad and I.

Christina said...

just wanted to wish you a happy birthday...sorry its late....i hope you had a great one ...you looked beautiful!
-tina