Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A few notes




A couple of things worth mentioning:

  • Camden is counting to ten (I think I've mentioned that before), but when he does it all on his own it goes "2, 3, 7 (sebben), 8, 9, 10!" He requires assistance to get all of the numbers.

  • He also tries to spell his name, but for some reason he always starts with the letter T. He'll repeat each letter after one of us, but when he goes out on his own he says T.

  • His big thing these days is that he's a "good helper". It doesn't matter what you're doing, he's going to try to help and say "good helper?" He even thinks he's a good helper when he's doing the complete opposite of what we're telling him to do.

  • Landry recently started doing the signs for "all done" and "more". We're working on "eat". I think she knows what it means, but hasn't tried to do it herself yet.

  • She is trying to say a few words, like "dog", "bite", "bath", "tah-tah" (thank you), and probably a couple of others. Her words have no ending consonants yet.

  • She has both of her bottom 2 year molars. I knew one of them was coming in a few weeks ago, but yesterday I did a little investigating and found that the entire surface of both bottom teeth were exposed.

5 comments:

Kay said...

Carrie, they are growing up waaaay too fast! And Landry is looking more and more like you. Give them both a big hug and kiss for me. Love you all,
Aunt Kay

Carrie said...

They are growing up way too fast. I haven't figured out a way to stop that yet, so I keep having more! I'll give them both hugs and kisses for you!

Chad said...

That is the sweetest little look.

Carrie said...

I'm not sure what's up with that look. I thought it was cute, too.

Cathy H. said...

That doesn't even look like our baby Landry. She looks like a 2 year old Landry!
She must be practicing her Big Sister look!