Monday, February 2, 2009

Landry's 12 month check up







Landry's 12 month check up was last Monday. I'm a little behind, I know, but she and her brother were kind of bad for a few days, which doesn't make me want to brag on them much! (Kind of = THE WORST THEY'VE EVER BEEN SIMULTANEOUSLY.)



She weighed 22.5 pounds and was 30 inches long, landing her in the 75th percentile for both. We started giving her milk a few days before her birthday, and she gave up her bottle for good on the 27th! I can't tell you how nice it's been to go five days without washing a bazillion bottle parts (for the first time in almost 2 years). I'll enjoy the few months off I'll get! She's adjusted very well to eating and drinking like regular people.


She's taking 2 and 3 steps at a time, but gets so excited when we try to cheer her on that she hops and then falls down. I think if she'd give up the hop she'd be gone. Hopefully in the next few days we'll have some video of her toddling around all cute and stuff!

No comments: