Monday, May 5, 2008

A sh*tty morning





Camden managed to get his PJ bottoms off before his nap this morning. I made the comment to Danielle that I didn't like him being without pants because I'm afraid he'll eventually get his diaper off. We'll call that foreshadowing. When I went to get him up around 11:30 he was sitting with his hands down in his diaper, but his diaper was no longer attached to his body. The poop was already loose in his bed. And yes, I really did take pictures of the poop before I cleaned it up. At least he didn't smear it all over - this time.

4 comments:

Chad said...

I'm at a complete loss for words.

Carrie said...

And better yet, he was so mad when I picked him up out of the crib that he scratched my arm and then poked me in the eye with his poopy finger. Now I may lose my right arm and the vision in my left eye from poo disease.

jennifer said...

What do you feed that child? That's some colorful sh*t! Oh gross! I can't stop laughing!! You got got pooh in your eye! Hahahahaha!

jennifer said...

Mollie says it reminds her of a song she once heard..."It was brown and it had raisins and we flushed it for those reasons. This is the poop song, this is the poop song!"