Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just in case you ever need this service . . .

I used mpix.com to order prints of our family portraits that Kristin Mosura took. I put my order in on Tuesday and the FedEx guy showed up at 9 a.m. this morning with them. They look absolutely wonderful. I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. They were really inexpensive, too. I got a mounted 11x14 for $31! Anyway, just in case you're ever in the market for professional quality prints I'd definitely use this site.

4 comments:

Haley said...

What- are you running commercials on your blog now? If so, where's the "BUT WAIT....."
(Of course I am kidding. I like to let people know when I find a good deal too.)

Tara said...

...and if you order now, you'll receive a free "cotton dairy robe"...lol

so how do I order MY copy of your portrait?

Carrie said...

I love the cotton dairy robe!!! I ordered copies of a few pictures for the family, so y'all are set.

Haley said...

What the heck's a cotton dairy robe, and why don't I have one??