Wednesday, April 16, 2008

He's officially walking - because I caught it on video!

Camden's been taking a few steps unassisted for a few weeks, but today I actually caught it on tape, which makes it official! He took 11 steps toward me earlier, and I figured once I got the camera he would quit performing. I gave him an empty paper towel roll (to give him something else to think about) and he took off, as you can see here! And what's more impressive (to me, at least) is that after he fell he stood himself back up and kept going! I'm sorry for all the exclamation points! I'm a little bit excited right now!

8 comments:

jennifer said...

You go Camden!! That's awesome!! It's on. Good luck trying to get him to sit in the cart at Target now.

nana said...

Yeah Camden!!! He'll figure out that he can be even faster walking...then watch out!

Haley said...

i bet he could've gone farther had he not been distracted by the paper towel roll. he looks so funny from that angle.

JaBLes Mommy said...

Way to go Camden!

Karla said...

CONGRATS TO THE BIG BOY!!!!! WOW!! This motherhood thing moves fast doesn't it? You put as many exclamation points as you want!!! THIS IS BIG NEWS!!!!

Carrie said...

He's been taking off all day. Danielle was over earlier and we were both a little freaked out when he'd just walk through the room like it was nothing.

Cathy H. said...

Now you have your very own "Walky-
talky".

Pigtails and Puppy Dog Tales said...

I saw it with my own two eyes. He's a pretty good little walker. He'll be running before you know it.