Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Let the spending begin!

Today was one of those days where I'm sure Blake will wish I had just stayed home. We finally bought furniture for Landry's room. (I say "we" because one of us has to pay for it - and while my job is rewarding, I don't think Ladies in Waiting or American Express will accept slobbery baby kisses as payment!) I would like to note that I got 10% off the crib and over 50% off the dresser because it has a little defect on one of the drawers. I also got her this adorable little outfit for coming home from the hospital. Hopefully once I decide on bedding I can quit spending for a while since I am blessed with good friends who had girls before me!

This is the crib and dresser, except ours is white, which looks a ton better:





1 comment:

Cathy H. said...

hey Carrie,
You must learn that boys don't complain about very much, but
Girls DO NOT like it when their drawers are dented!