Friday, May 1, 2009

Landry's 15 month stats








Landry went for her 15 month check up today. I broke the bed rest rules and went with Blake so we could discuss the potential problems with Trouble Rainey. And no, I don't want to hear any griping from anyone about it!

Landry got three yucky shots and pitched a big ol' fit while she got them, but recovered very quickly. She weighs 23.5 pounds (60th percentile) and is 31.5 inches tall (80th percentile). We're always glad when one of our kids makes it past the 50th percentile in height! (I think we may have some underlying issues with this.) Her head circumference was 18.125. She's already passed the word requirement they set for 18 months, so unless something comes up that concerns us about her development she won't have to go back for another well baby check until her second birthday.

As we predicted, she's doing great!

I've been meaning to document her vocabulary (for my own purposes), so here's my attempt:

Mama
Daddy
Dee
Nana
Ball
Cookie (tookie, or something similar)
Cracker (cackoo, I think)
Uh-oh
Bye-bye
Hey
Night-night
No-no (while waving her finger at you)
Puppy (sometimes she says it correctly and sometimes it comes out "buppy")
Thank you (tantoo)
More (mo-mo)
Bite
Milk (also mo-mo)
Hungry (hawnee)
Hold me (hoe me)

There are more, but my brain needs a nap. I'll update as I think of them.

No comments: