Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Blake!


Happy birthday to the sweetest husband and father on the planet! We are so thankful for you!!


We celebrated with Blake's side of the family last night. The kids and I made his birthday cards this year since I don't get out of the house much. He really liked him, so I think that will probably become a birthday tradition around here. We had steak and taters, and yummy chocolate cake, which the kids thoroughly enjoyed. Many thanks to Nana for providing all of the goodies to make the celebration wonderful!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I hope everyone didn't strip down to eat chocolate cake!

Carrie said...

Only those 3 feet and under! For some reason, Camden decided before we sang Happy Birthday (three times) that he needed to take his shorts off, and it just made sense to strip their shirts off to avoid the chocolatey mess that became their entire upper bodies. I'm sure all that chocolate cake was pretty floating in the bath water!

Bigeaux said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Blake! It sounds like you had a great one. What could be better than being with the ones you love?

My love to all,
Aunt Kay