Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pictures compliments of Danielle




Not the best angles, but they whisked the baby away to the nursery about 45 seconds after Danielle walked in, so she didn't have much to work with. I'll post more as soon as I can.
The nursery called a few minutes ago and said they bathed him at 8 and fed him about 9:15 and he did great. They'll bring him to us as soon as we get moved to a postpartum room. Who knows when that will be though.
By the way, I can't read the blog on Blake's HP Mini, so if things look funny, I apologize! I think the privacy screen has a weird affect on whatever color I've got the font set to.

3 comments:

Christina said...

i already left you congrats on facebook but congrats again!!! HES GORGEOUS and ANOTHER redhead!!! yay!!! does he have a name yet???

Carrie said...

Thanks, Christina! We haven't settled on a name yet. We were kind of waiting to get to see him again, but they still haven't moved us to a postpartum room yet. Hopefully it will be soon!

Cathy H. said...

I usually don't find newborns much to look at but Phil indeblank is really a pretty baby! He has the cutest fat cheeks and sweetest mouth. He is a good looking kid, indeed!