Saturday, April 25, 2009

Somebody turned 15 months!


Landry turned 15 months old yesterday. She's been learning lots of new things lately. She requently yells out "woof woof buppy" when she hears the dogs barking. There are many other things she's saying pretty well, but my brain isn't capable of thinking properly right now, so I'll need to work on her list of words and document them later. She's getting the hang of running, although it doesn't always end well. We've had several encounters with doors and door jams lately. She loves to torment Camden when he's sitting in Daddy's chair watching one of his movies. She walks up and starts jacking with his feet and the fighting commences. She's not as content to sit back and let him rob her of whatever she's playing with much these days. She's begun to put up a hefty fight if it's something she really wants to play with.


There have been many suggestions that we cut her bangs (Mom!), but the goal is to let them grow out so she doesn't have a full-blown baby mullet. She refuses to keep a clip or ponytail holder in, but we'll keep working with her. I think she likes her hair in her face. Maybe one day we'll get it under control. Regardless, we think she's prettier every day!


3 comments:

Shelley said...

She is such a sweetie and I swear I could take her as my own. I guess only room for one red head per household. My hubby says.

wendyspies said...

she just likes her new wave hairstyle :) awesome picture - she keeps getting prettier!

Erin said...

Aw, c'mon. There's nothing cuter than 15 month old with a Kentucky Waterfall.