Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another tradition





Today Peyton and I went to Arts on Fire to paint pottery. This is the sixth year (I think) we've been painting pottery as Christmas gifts. We'd have to look at the dates on all the things she's painted for Nana and Chappy to know for sure. I think maybe she just humors me and says she still likes it so I won't look stupid painting pottery by myself! (Thanks, Peeps!) Blake brought Camden by so we could torture him by painting his foot green for a footprint. He was a pretty good sport.

2 comments:

nana said...

Looks like Camden was having a good time to me. Peeps confirms that she still likes the pottery painting. Carrie is such a great aunt to carry on the tradition.

Kay said...

Carrie, for a pregnant girl, you sure stay busy! I wish I had just a tiny bit of your energy. Camden is adorable and growing up way too fast! I'm counting the days until I get to see y'all. I love you, Aunt Kay