Saturday, November 17, 2007

1080 ounces of pepper jelly


Danielle, Karla and I continued our pepper jelly tradition last night. This is the sixth year and we seem to make more and more each year. The process would definitely go a lot smoother if they didn't put the pregnant girl in charge of math. I just couldn't seem to get it right! After 2 additional trips to the store for more jars we finally had enough and ended up with 152 jars (of various shapes and sizes) of the stuff! Needless to say, I don't want to see another bell pepper for quite some time, but we had a great time talking smack and stirring the pot. And no, we're not really 65 year old women trapped in the bodies of thirtysomethings!

3 comments:

Cathy H. said...

Three Hot Pepper Jelly Mommas!!!!!!!!!

Haley said...

i sure love me some pepper jelly! can't wait to sample some.

Chad said...

Mmmmmm, I have a brand new jar of crunchy peanut butter to make spicy PB&J samages. Can't wait!