Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Is there any such thing as an inexpensive photo session?



I took Camden to Sears for his 6 month pictures thinking "this will be the cheap way to do it", since we spent so much on his professional B&Ws when he was 3 weeks old. I was wrong. But I'm sure that's because I WAYYY over-ordered, so I'll have plenty to share with anyone who's interested. These are just a small sampling, but I figured Sears might appreciate it if I didn't pirate all of their photos for my blog.

2 comments:

Haley said...

He looks like he was really
"making" you something in that last one! Very cute!! If they were all that good, how could you possibly choose???

nana said...

Well, they all were that good and he was really good during the session. Carrie did a good job of narrowing down the selection to some of each! The photographer had a very good subject!