Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Gymboree



Last week Camden got kicked out of Gymboree Level I because he's getting too mobile (and loud). They don't complain about the noise, but when all the other babies (who are about 3 months and younger) just lay there quietly staring into their mother's eyes and Camden's squealing (with delight, usually) I'm sure it gets a little distracting. On Friday we went to our first Level II class. I wish I had been prepared for the workout the moms get in Level II. He really seemed to enjoy all the new and different activities, but I was panting about halfway through it!

6 comments:

Haley said...

I like his shirt. Was it raining in gymboree??

Carrie said...

That's a used shirt from one of his cousins! Those are bubbles!!

nana said...

Cam definitely likes to play...that Gymboree is so neat! Carrie, maybe Level II will get you in shape for Living with Two!!!

Carrie said...

I might have to drop out of Level II if they keep expecting so much out of me!

Katie said...

Is there a dress code for the mommies in level 2? Just kidding! Gymboree looks like so much fun, you guys must have a blast!

Carrie said...

I think a black shirt and jeans is probably just the pregnant woman's uniform at this stage in pregnancy!