Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Baby Girl Rainey?

Meet who we believe to be Baby Girl Rainey! She's rather skeletal looking for now, but so was her big brother, and he's cute as pie in real life. Dr. Pineda wouldn't commit to girl 100%, but he's pretty cautious like that. The ultrasound picture of the parts is very fuzzy, so I decided to post the skeleton picture. She had the hiccups and was opening and closing her mouth during the ultrasound. All the measurements were right on target for our stage in pregnancy, so it's looking like we've got another healthy baby on the way. We won't have another ultrasound until 30 weeks (which will be early December), so I really hope that this girl thing is accurate!

4 comments:

nana said...

I told Camden yesterday that it looks like his toys and clothes were safe. He'll be a great big brother. Another granddaughter to love...I'm excited!!!

Katie said...

I can't wait to start buying girl stuff....we've been waiting on a girl for so long. Welcome to the estrogen zone little girl Rainey!

haydensfavoriteuncle said...

Can I buy her yellow? Pink is overrated! I might have to read a book on how to play with girls!! May her girly parts not divide further. Love yall, Annie

Haley said...

What a nice sentement, Annie! Sounds like an Irish blessing or something!!