Thursday, September 11, 2008

QUESTION: What's missing from this picture?

ANSWER: The kid I found on his hands and knees playing with the phone base at 9:20 this morning. Talk about a heart attack when I looked up and saw him "playing" three and a half feet over a tile floor! Poor Danielle was on the phone with me when I made the mad dash from the bedroom to the kitchen to fetch him. He scared me so bad that I forgot to even get onto him for climbing up there. I have since moved the bar stool that gave him instant access to the phone, the snacks and a few other interesting goodies on the bar/counter.



5 comments:

jennifer said...

I remember when Frankie used to climb up onto and jump off of anything and everything. His favorite was his dresser. So scary! Good luck with that. At least you only have 1 boy.

Carrie said...

One boy with little sister who watches absolutely EVERYTHING he does!

rose said...

Oh wait, it only gets worse! My best friend Joan has a daughter, Amber. She is Palmer's age. The two of them were always into something. One day, when they were 5, Joan and I were outside. We looked up and saw them on the roof out side Amber's bedroom. The house is a two story Victorian, with a very steep roof. I almost passed out!!!! Then there was the cattle prod incident but that's another story. Boys!!!!!! (And some girls) Mostly boys will shorten y our life expectancy!

Haley said...

If that's the case, I guess I will be kicking the bucket soon!

Pigtails and Puppy Dog Tales said...

Little monster! They never cease to amaze you.