Sunday, September 14, 2008

I've been waiting for this!

Neither one of my kids have ever been the type to fall asleep in any of their contraptions, unless that contraption is a swing or a crib. Landry finally changed all of that the weekend we spent at Caddo back in August. I've said a hundred times that I couldn't wait for one of them to fall asleep in the Jumperoo so I could get some cute pictures. While the rest of the gang took off in the boat I stayed behind with Landry. She was doing a little jumping, and I noticed that she kept getting slower and slower with each bounce. Finally she laid her little head down and passed smooth out. I had sent our camera with Peyton so she could take pictures of Camden on the boat, so I snatched Aunt TK's camera off the table and took these. I just got them from TK tonight.

So precious!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Awwww...that's the sweetest!

-jen said...

Don't you just wish you could bottle that sweetness right up to save for "A Rainey Day"... post-puberty??!!??? What an angel.