Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our resident "bumbee"


About 3 months ago Camden starting spending some time looking out one of the windows into the front yard, all the while saying "kitty cat". I'd look out, scan the flower bed and yard and tell him I didn't see a kitty cat. After a couple of weeks of this I finally saw what he was looking at. It was this little bunny (or one of his relatives?) hiding under a bush in the flower bed. This may look like a regular bunny, but this little guy is an AWESOME bunny. I don't necessarily think he has an incredible bunny powers or anything like that, but he's seriously lazy, which works great when I need to get Camden out of his room, off of a chair, etc. I say "let's go see if the bunny's still there" and he takes off. Nine times out of ten the lazy little thing is sprawled out in his shallow little bunny hole. He's really great for getting Camden to stop whatever he might be doing, because God knows "come here" doesn't work very often!






No comments: