Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Competition!





Camden did really well at Gymboree again today. He only lost his mind after his thumb got stuck in one of the holes in the little balls they play with during tummy time. Last week he was the only boy in the class, and of course he thought he was cool. Well today we learned that we have some competition. Some really cute competition! Alex was on vacation last week, so we didn't get to meet him until today. (He's the cute little guy in stripes in the first picture.) It turns out that Blake and I saw Alex and his parents at Superior one day back in May. We had left Camden with Nana and Chappy so we could have an adult night, but we couldn't stay away from little Alex. He really made us miss our little guy. Somehow I put two-and-two together today and figured out where I knew Alex's mom, Anne Marie, from. And here's an interesting fact: Alex will turn 1 in mid-February and has a new sibling scheduled to arrive on February 21st! Turns out Anne Marie and I have A LOT in common, and I have a feeling we'll become fast friends. I think Camden and I are both really going to enjoy our weekly play time!

2 comments:

Haley said...

WOW! There's a lot of you in this city, huh??

nana said...

I haven't had a computer for over a week and had such fun catching up on A Rainey Day. LOVE the Gym play pics...looks like such a fun place!!! I want to go play!!!