Thursday, August 16, 2007

Check-up

I had my second prenatal check-up on Tuesday. Everything was just fine. I'm still pregnant and I'm still due on February 8th. The doc had some trouble finding the heartbeat, which didn't immediately panic me since he uses equipment from the early 1980s. After he told me he wanted to do an ultrasound and left the room I got a little worried. He immediately found a little baby kicking both legs, which made me feel a ton better. We go back on September 11th to try to see if Camden will get a little brother or a little sister!

2 comments:

Chad said...

Oh why bother showing up next month, I can tell you right now it's a little girl. That'll be $275, please.

Katie said...

Can I get in on that bet?
I am glad all went well at the appointment- can't wait to hear the news on the 11th!