Wednesday, May 23, 2007

We're off!



I think we have officially packed the entire house for our trip to Grand Cayman tomorrow for Annie's wedding! Blake and I have about 4 changes of clothes, and Camden has pretty much everything he owns. I dare say that we will be prepared for just about anything the little guy throws at us. (I'm sure that statement will bite me in the rear in a couple of days!) Luckily we'll have TONS of family to help out while we're there.


Here's a picture of our little man in his gator onesie that his Aunt Tanya gave him. Here's Cousin Hayden in the same outfit. Won't they be cute in Grand Cayman together?




We'll be out of town until May 31st, but if we have an internet connection I'll try to at least post some photos. Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Kay said...

They were precious together in The Caymans and so were their mommies! It was so sweet to see the four of y'all together---"the big girls" and their boys. I'm so glad you, Blake and Camden could be there with us. That made it all the more special. I love you, Aunt Kay

Katie said...

I love my cousin Carrie and her little man! It was so good to see you guys in the Caymans. I can't wait to see our boys together in December, they should be able to do more than grunt at each other by then! I hope you guys had a good safe trip home- I will sed you lots of pictures!