Thursday, May 3, 2007

Camden is PERFECTLY average!

We went for Camden's 2 month check up today. He is in the 50th percentile for weight (12 pounds, 1 ounce), height (23 inches) and head size (15 3/4 inches). We were very excited to hear how average he is! He also got three big, fat shots (well, I assume they were big and fat - I didn't actually watch). 2 out of 3 of us cried - you guess which 2! Dr. Scott was very happy with our little guy's progress, and I was glad to hear that I wasn't making him too fat!

4 comments:

nana said...

I certainly agree about the PERFECT part.

Cathy H. said...

Average, Average? Scott had the audacity to call my number Grandson Average! Just wait until I see him, boy is he gonna get it!!!

Cathy H. said...

oops Number 4 Grandson

Haley said...

you would think these ladies were grandmothers or something!!