Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Just to explain


Camden's birth announcements are FINALLY going out tomorrow. Apparently the US Postal Service is doing all they can to rid themselves of the 39 cent stamps they have on hand since postage changes to 41 cents next week, because when I went to the post office today all they had were these 39 cent stamps. Now I certainly mean these stamps no disrespect, but not only are these stamps WAYYY out of season, they're also not what I would have chosen for my son's birth announcements had I been given a choice. So basically I'm just letting you guys know that you'll probably giggle a little when you get the announcements. But at least you can giggle about that instead of giggling about the fact that the kid was almost 10 weeks old when his mom finally got the announcements in the mail!

2 comments:

nana said...

Kwanza...now that's pretty funny. It doesn't matter...it's the message inside that's important.

wendyspies said...

we got our's today - very cute! wouldn't have even noticed the stamp if you hadn't pointed it out ;) but now that you mention it, VERY funny :)