Monday, May 7, 2007

Milestones

We had a few milestones today: Camden finally laughed when I tickled him, and he found a baby in the mirror on his activity gym. I'm sure he didn't know it was him, but it was pretty cute watching him smile and coo at whoever he thought it was! He said "goo" at the cute kid in the reflection several times. Then that kid obviously ticked him off because he was ready to be picked up shortly thereafter. He also went 4 hours between feedings today, which is a big deal during the day. He's normally a 3 hour (ON THE DOT!) kinda guy until night time rolls around. We bumped him up to 7 ounces of formula and one ounce of juice (for the difficult times, if you know what I mean) and he did awesome. We are completely and totally the lovey dovey mushy kind of parents we didn't think we'd be, and we don't apologize to anyone for it! (That comment is pretty much for my friends who remember the pre-baby cynical Carrie and are constantly surprised at how soft I've become!)

3 comments:

Haley said...

That is true, you surprise me daily! but its more of an "I told you so" kinda thing

Meet the Mayfields said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meet the Mayfields said...

Totally!!! First you made fun of me for treating my dogs like babies, then you got Miller and an embroidered diaper bag for him!!!!! So when people say, "you'll see when you have your own",you really do. You love them sooo much they can do no wrong...... until their two.