Sunday, March 29, 2009

Norton Art Gallery
















We went to Norton Art Gallery today to try and get some decent pictures while the azaleas are still in full bloom. We got a few good shots, but most of what I captured are pictures of Camden as he was running and/or walking away from me. He was entirely too preoccupied with the leaves and sticks and flowers to pay attention to what I was asking him to do. Landry didn't run away from the camera, she just refused to look at it. Three will be even more fun, am I right?
*
Thank you to my friends (and one or two family members) who continue to tell me how good I look, but I now have evidence that you are all full of bologna! And it's pretty indisputable!
*
I hope you are all enjoying your Spring!

2 comments:

Pigtails and Puppy Dog Tales said...

Those are great pictures! You have a beautiful family and you're just as beautiful.

nana said...

Love the pics!!! Beautiful family...all 5 of you! Cool new background too.