Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our sweet Landry is 1!





Landry turned ONE(!) this morning at 10:16 a.m.! I swear this has been the quickest year of my life -- even quicker than the last one. She got to turn around in her car seat this morning, which we thought would really excite her, but she never minded riding backwards so forward didn't seem to be much of a treat to her. We decided we'd spend her actual birthday as a family of four and celebrate with the rest of our family and friends tomorrow. It's been a nice slow-paced day, and now all my one year olds are snoozing. Now it's time to start getting ready for tomorrow!
Happy birthday sweet girl! We love you!!!

4 comments:

Haley said...

Happy Birthday, Landry Lou!! Aunt Haley loves you sweet girl! I can't wait to see you at your party tomorrow!!

jennifer said...

Go Shorty... it's your burfday. I'm diggin' that get-up. Hope you have a great time with all your family and friends tomorrow. Well, almost all of us. :( If you're this cute today, I can't imagine what mommy's got laid out for you to wear tomorrow. Can't wait for pictures!

Carrie said...

I wish I could drink Bacardi like it was my burfday! I'll post lots of pictures from the party for you.

Kay said...

Happy 1st Birthday Landry Nicole!
I love you,
Aunt Kay