Friday, July 11, 2008

Uh-oh!

Pushing up.


In the midst of rocking.


On her way down after I tried to get her attention.

Looks like we might be in for double trouble in the Rainey house before too long. I noticed Landry on her hands and knees rocking in her crib this morning. I said a few curse words and then resigned myself to the fact that crawling would soon be a reality. This afternoon she decided to show her skills in person, and I actually caught them. And when I just went into the living room to peek at her she was about 5 feet away from where she started, rocking at warp speed. Hopefully she just rolled to her rocking spot. Here we go!

1 comment:

nana said...

She is definitely going mobile. I had to get her out from under the coffee table twice yesterday. Another time...she left her play mat and was heading for the patio door. We can only hope she won't be as fast as her big brother.