Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our sweet 6 month old


Landry turned 6 months old at 10:16 a.m. today. To celebrate her big day I went to see the doctor who delivered her. It was just an annual appointment, but I was almost in a full-fledged panic attack by the time I got to the office. I kept having flashbacks of ultrasounds and all the other not-so-fun stuff that happened at that joint, and for some reason part of me felt like Dr. Pineda was going to come in and give me a due date. Odd, I know.
I am very thankful for my two healthy babies, but I am also thankful that there won't be another one! So baby girl, you will ALWAYS be the baby around these parts!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Happy 6 month day, Miss Landry. You are growing up way too fast!

Cathy H. said...

Happy half a year birthday, Bitsy.