Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Prenatal Checkup

I went to the doctor yesterday (at 22 weeks, 5 days). Everything with the baby looks great, although I did get in a little trouble for gaining 8 pounds in 4 weeks! After he looked back over my chart from my first pregnancy and saw the same pattern at the same stage in the pregnancy, and after he measured me and I measured over a week ahead, he decided that it really wasn't that bad. Apparently the baby's had a growth spurt, although I hardly think we can blame all the weight on that. (Me thinks it has more to do with Bluebell's Chocolate Brownie Overload ice cream! Thanks, Chad!!!) Oh well. I'll try to watch myself. The heart rate was 160 and my fundal height measured 24 weeks. We go back on November 6th, and then I'll have more labs and the way tasty glucose tolerance test!

No comments: