Monday, July 9, 2007

Spoon Fed



We started feeding Camden rice cereal with a spoon last week and moved on to veggies today. So far all he's had is squash. This picture is from the morning attempt, and after it was over I had to clean squash off of me and out of his nose. It was hard to tell if he liked it at first, but when I gave it to him again this afternoon he actually opened his mouth and leaned in toward the spoon (which really aids in the eating department). Hopefully he won't be a picky eater. We'll go with the squash for 2 or 3 more days and then switch to something equally as yucky sounding, like peas or carrots.

4 comments:

Cathy H. said...

I can't believe that you are feeding him something that you wouldn't go near! Squash, peas? If I was Camden, I would crawl away from home!!!

Chad said...

It looks like he's leaking. Some nasty nasty leakage.

nana said...

Blake would do that shake/tremblin' thing on squash and english peas...but he would go to town on green beans and corn. Even with squash on his face...he's just precious.

Carrie said...

I told Blake I had a hard time making myself buy the peas and he told me he wouldn't have bought the squash. We're trying not to prejudice Camden's eating habits just yet.