Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Growing wide, but not so much tall!

Camden had his 4 month checkup today. Unfortunately, it included three more shots, which weren't well-received. Camden was 18 pounds and 1 ounce. He jumped almost 5 pounds in one month from the 50th percentile in weight to the 93rd! We were a little concerned that we might get in trouble for that, but Dr. Scott said he was doing great and whatever we were doing was obviously agreeing with him. He was 25 inches long (still in the 50th percentile) and his head was 17 inches (which moved him to the 75th percentile in the head department). He's been a little fussy since we got home, but that makes for really sweet cuddle time! Here are some photos from our day.



At the office with Daddy before my appointment.

Posing with my Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny bandages.

Letting Mom make it all better.

3 comments:

Haley said...

what a sweetie. give his bobos a kiss for me!

Meet the Mayfields said...

WOW! Get a load of those thighs! I don't think Gaven had legs that big and we thought he was huge! JJ

Meet the Mayfields said...

Oh by the way, I forgot to mention your hair looks great! I love the new cut. JJ