Sunday, July 29, 2007

Happy Sunday!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Here are some photos from our Sunday.

This is Cousin Jeremy with Camden and his new little boy, Brody.
This is the first time Brody and Camden met. Camden's a lot bigger than Brody, but that's because he's 8 weeks older.

Dee put Camden down on the floor and he immediately rolled over. That was his first complete roll ever. We obviously should put him down more often!
He likes the floor much better when someone else is down there with him.

3 comments:

Kay said...

Carrie, I loved seeing all the pictures tonight. Camden and Brody are both adorable and I'm sure were the focal point of the party, after the birthday girl of course! You look beautiful! I'd say that pregnancy agrees with you.
I love you, Aunt Kay

Haley said...

I heart Camden's shirt. It's almost too little.

Brody's Parents said...

I had so much fun meeting Camden Sunday! It will be neat for Brody and Camden (and the new baby) to grow up together at the many family get-togethers these years to come.