Saturday, October 18, 2008

All packed and ready to go!

The kids and I will leave at 10 a.m. tomorrow to meet Blake in Sarasota. I've been all by myself since Thursday morning! The kids have both been waking up super early, but other than that they've been really good for me. We're going on the miniature plane, which makes me a little nervous, but we'll have two pilots on board and Steve, one of my fathers-in-law, will be with me to help out with the kids. That will make a huge difference in the way this flight goes. We intend to touch down in Ft. Walton for a break, but if everyone's happy (keeping my fingers crossed, but I'm not overly optimistic) we'll fly straight through, which I hear is about a four hour flight. Otherwise we'll take a little break and stretch it out a little longer. Wish us luck!
I'll take lots of beach pictures and try to post some while we're away. We'll be back on the 28th.
I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of the weekend and next week.

3 comments:

Haley said...

Be careful and have fun! I will say a prayer for your little ones to behave and for your little nerves to hold up while you are in your little plane!
I love you!

Meet the Mayfields said...

Have a great time in Florida. I will miss you!

Pigtails and Puppy Dog Tales said...

I'm anxious to hear how things went. I've been thinking about you all day. Hope y'all have a great time.