Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy 20 months, Lulu!




The Queen of Fits turned 20 months old on Thursday. It seems like every day she finds a new level of loud to display during her tantrums. She's a little sweetie when she wants to be, but still doesn't take too kindly to being told no. She wakes up almost every morning asking for "mum" (gum), "numonees" (M&Ms) or "baboosht" (Starbursts), thus starting off the no!/temper tantrum portion of our day. It's a vicious cycle!
*
She's got a few four word sentences, the most common of which is "I don't like it". Her vocabulary gets stronger each day, and luckily Camden understands a lot of her "words". She often asks him for help, which comes out "needsumelp", and likes to point out everything that resembles a tractor by saying "you see dat dactuh?"
*
She's quite a character - SO completely and totally different from Camden. She still thinks Owen's pretty cool, but I think she's started figuring out that a lot of times when I don't do what she wants me to it's because I'm occupied doing something for him. I'm pretty impressed that it's taken almost four months for her to display any sort of jealousy!
*
We love her to the moon and back, in spite of her propensity for throwing fits!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I can't believe I am just now reading this post...yes, I can I have not been on here in a while. Kinda Busy.
I laughed so hard at your description of Landry. I am going through the same thing here.
Will is the KING of Fits and has no patience whatsoever.